hey, why can't i be cool too and learn this embroidery thing, i know i didn't hear about it because you know i am sewing impaired:) but I will pay you to make clothes for kali:)
Oh I love it! but this makes me so sad that I am not there anymore. I wanted to do some stuff with everyone before I left but it just got too crazy with everything the last few months =o( I hate vegas!
steph, I wish I was pretending! Chad always says I'm like a light bulb, it takes a while for me to get something(haha--i'm slow) but then I finally get it, and can do a decent job. i think he must be right, even though I don't like it.
10 comments:
That is SO cute Melissa!!
I'm all about Embroidery lately too!
I LOVE IT!
so cute!! i just did a onesie for addy too.
ok, you pretended to not be good at it and now look at you! so so cute- way to go friend!
oh, it looks great! it was super fun teaching you guys!
hey, why can't i be cool too and learn this embroidery thing, i know i didn't hear about it because you know i am sewing impaired:) but I will pay you to make clothes for kali:)
well would you look at that? Amazing.
Oh I love it! but this makes me so sad that I am not there anymore. I wanted to do some stuff with everyone before I left but it just got too crazy with everything the last few months =o( I hate vegas!
steph, I wish I was pretending! Chad always says I'm like a light bulb, it takes a while for me to get something(haha--i'm slow) but then I finally get it, and can do a decent job. i think he must be right, even though I don't like it.
hey mel- i just typed "lds.org blog button" into google after seeing it on other people's blog and i got this site:
http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/2008/05/lds-link-buttons.html
there's lots of other cool stuff on that site as well- enjoy!
So cute! Congrats. I need to learn how to do this once i get all my moving done.
Post a Comment