does this look like something you'd want to strap your two year old into, while she's getting her teeth grind-ed away? umm, she's definitely not going to like that. wish meluck for tomorrow...errrrr i mean her
WHAT!! i have never heard or seen those. they are nuts. you will have to let us all know how it goes tomorrow. now i am really nervous to take adelaide.
I wish you luck my poor dear. I'll be praying for you. She'll be fine. I meant to call you. My mom said that I was about 2 and a half when I got my caps put on, and I don't remember a thing like I said. I just remember going to wal-mart after and being able to pick out any doll I wanted. You will do great! Call me if you need support. I can come and sit in the waiting room with you if you like if Chad isn't going to be there with you.
wow, poor you, poor kaiya. I'm not sure who I feel worse for... Can you even imagine being strapped into that as an adult. It's just so scary looking. I bet she'll do great though.
9 comments:
good luck to the both of you!!! pray!
WOW they still do that? Just hope they have a TV in the ceiling works wonders!
WHAT!! i have never heard or seen those. they are nuts. you will have to let us all know how it goes tomorrow. now i am really nervous to take adelaide.
what is this for?? will i have to do this and when??
I wish you luck my poor dear. I'll be praying for you. She'll be fine. I meant to call you. My mom said that I was about 2 and a half when I got my caps put on, and I don't remember a thing like I said. I just remember going to wal-mart after and being able to pick out any doll I wanted. You will do great! Call me if you need support. I can come and sit in the waiting room with you if you like if Chad isn't going to be there with you.
Hmm, can't they just use a sedative or gas, that is less traumatic.
good luck.
wow, poor you, poor kaiya. I'm not sure who I feel worse for... Can you even imagine being strapped into that as an adult. It's just so scary looking. I bet she'll do great though.
Good luck to the both of you, I will pray for you girls.
Oh wow. That looks intense. I hope everything went okay!
Post a Comment