When Angie gave these tutus she made, to the girls they were squealing with glee! (thanks Angie). They ran down stairs and started dancing and singing and twirling around.
Then they came back upstairs and the combination of the bright sun and fluffy tulle was awesome. I wish I was a better photographer, oh well--just envision what it looked like. They where little tutu wearing angels.
8 comments:
such cute ballerinas!!! LOVE the poofy tutus!!!!
love them!! so cool! what a talented friend you have.
cute, cute, cute....
ooooh, must have, must have immediately. is there a way i can purchase one or two of these? no i don't have money, but i will find a way. seriously?
oh my gosh- how FUN!
every little girls dream, so fun!
ADOREABLE!! And your pics do do justice!
angie is amazing! the one reason I really wanted a girl was a tutu! they are all sooo adorable!
Post a Comment