well she's finished and it was fun! It was also fun to use up some scraps of fabric that I've had around here forever. The pattern was so easy to follow, the only problem I had was my fault and it was that I didn't have any other ribbon than the one I put on the bottom of the beret, it's too flimsy and I don't really like it. oh well.
The skirt is made up of five different fabrics and I can't decide which one I like to have on the front. Chad chose the polka dots, so that's what I went with. maybe I'll take a picture of each side, then you can decide.
also I've decided taht I am not naturally a details person. I kept thinking to myself, does it really need a hat, a beret and a skirt? I felt finished after the doll itself was completed. But it looks so much better with all the tiny details. I actually think I'm going to add some stuff cause the "shirt" part looks pretty boring. I'll post it if I do.


check these out too. so many crafty crafters out there!
6 comments:
too too cute! i want one for myself!
how did i miss that original post? and is that felt i see? i love felt! (can you tell by liahona and levu's costumes?)
ok, i've got a new project!
melissa, it looks awesome! nice work my friend!
that's way nice! i love her outfit!
good job compadre.
That turned out GREAT!! I love her!
good gravy! i cant keep up with your awesomeness. i just cant... but maybe someday... great work!
nice...i was going to make one for kaiya, now i dont have to? I have one all cut out. Annie would probably love it.
Post a Comment