Saturday, August 29, 2009

the last of three posts

I really hope you look at all the posts I just made, but I am making a mad dash of posts because I have a few minutes while Kaiya is napping, and although there is always an LP to write, there is also always a blog post to be made! :)

Kaiya got lots of really fun things for her bday. I am posting pictures of the entirely adorable dress Liko made (she needs a picture cause she forgot to take one), the package from GG, and the package from the Crosby's, they weren't here when she opened them so we wanted to share the experience with them.
I don't have pictures from Auntiee Neener's package because I couldn't find my camera at the time, and Kaiya couldn't wait to open it. But the pink princess pool that we used at her bday was from her, kaiya LOVED it, obviously.

Liko's fabulous dress:


The dress, her crown and candy!:


dancing in her pretty dress!:the princess pool:
she loved the big huge card that played music:



see that cute blue bag in the corner? That was a b-day present for me, Koren made me. I love it! Thanks again. :) here is a video of the second time she opened the card, but I didn't get one of the first time she opened it, she was even more excited in that one:




opening the first present:



thanks for everything we love you all!

3 comments:

Shanae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIYA!!! YOU ARE SUCH A BIG GIRL. AND SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!!!! LOVED ALL THE POSTS and it is fun to hear how advanced she is in school. Good Job Melissa, you are a good mom.

Stephanie said...

We loved the party and way to go on that dress liko!! And my heart just hurts for you on the all day preschool thing but like you said - it's not forever and she is so very smart indeed!!

liko said...

thanks for taking the time to catch up on the blog -- i always like seeing what you are up to these days. you are busy!! but that is a good thing to be. and i didn't know kaiya was a preschooler now! fun! i loved preschool. malik keeps asking when he can go! children adjust and at the end of the day, you are her mama. and no one can replace you. and you are such a good mama and that is what kaiya will remember. i know the whole school thing is hard. but it is just one of the first of many big changes of life as a mother. inevitable but we can't help but think of them as our babies, even when they are growing up so fast.
oh, and thanks for posting a pic of the dress! :-)