Saturday, August 01, 2009

twenty something

my birthday was on Thursday, can you guess how old I am!?...

26...

yep, that's right, I am officially on the downhill slope to 30--don't know how that happened so fast!? anyone, anyone!?

But... I have never felt better than I do now: I am young, I am alive, I am happy, I am learning, I am growing, I am loving... It doesn't get any better than this, I love my life!


and I have all of YOU people to thank for it! So Thank you everyone, you know who you are, and you know how much I LOVE YOU! yes, you. And how much color you bring to my life.




And most of all, I have my Heavenly Father to thank for giving it all to me, this (arms wide open) is all because of Him.

Isn't life awesome, amazing, wondrous, fantastic, beautiful, magical...perfect!?

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

happy happy birthday! hope it was a fun one and glad you are feeling so great- as i already told you- you are lookin great! love you.

echo said...

happy b-day to you!!

Shanae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! I know one reason why life is so good, because Chad made a Cheese Cake Factory cheese cake for your big day. I know that made my day:))

liko said...

happy belated birthday chica!!! and welcome to the club of the countdown to the big 3-0. don't worry, i'll still be oldER than you. and i am glad you are content with life!! can't get any better than that!!!

Tane and Angela said...

wow melissa! You are an amazing woman! and yes you are have a wonderful family and are one of the most talented crafts person ever!!! good luck with school teaching! and happy early birthday to your daughter...brings back memos of School of Ed days and the pregnant class turned nursery

Mary Boyd said...

Happy Birthday! You all look so good. I haven't been blogstalking in a while, and I am glad to *see* you again. Thanks for being such a great woman, and having such a wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

yes life is all that and more. I cant believe i forgot to wish you a happy birthday!!! forgive me? I am so glad you are feeling so great, that makes me happy. I so wish we lived closer. i feel like we could be really good friends.(that is...if i start remembering your bday...)

Jennelle said...

Hope you had a great Birthday! Your right...it sure does go by fast doesn't it. But don't feel too bad...I turn 30 in January, Yikes! I don't even know how that happened so fast.

Trevor and Lauren said...

Happy Late Birthday!!! Hope is was wonderful!

ashley said...

happy happy birthday! 26 is great, your going to have a great year! love ya!

Koren Crosby said...

Don't forget that not only is everyone a blessing to you, BUT YOU! are a great blessing to all of us!!
Glad you had a good birthday.
love ya lots

Matti said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I wish I knew!