my friend posted this on her blog. It is awesome!
I'm one of those people who often doesn't watch videos till "later" on blogs (which means I usually don't end up watching them) and I almost passed this up, but am so glad I didn't. This was the best three minutes of my day! It's a sweet reminder of how Heavenly Father shows his love for us in small ways. He did that for me many times this week.
spend three minutes to watch this, you won't regret it!
5 comments:
Thanks! that was great!
Aw, I love this! This makes me want to go running :)
Ha! I'm totally the same way but I usually try to watch the Mormon message ones and I'm always glad after. :) And I love the comment about running. It did the same for me except I would never run a marathon with my hair down like that. ;)
You're right. I pulled it up on Stephanie's blog and didn't get to it. Thanks for calling me out. I'm a sucker for a good running story. :)
Thanks Melissa. i have heard this before, but thats exactly what i needed to hear tonight. thanks!
Post a Comment