i need to catch up on your blog. but i just wanted to let you know that i made those rolls on sunday just so that i could take pics and put it up on the blog for you. so as soon as i have time today (when g is napping) i will post it for ya.
woohoo!! loving the posts!!
I haven't posted my Christmas pics yet and I was thinking about doing it tonight. Better late then never right? It looks like you guys had a fun anniversary and Christmas!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i need to catch up on your blog. but i just wanted to let you know that i made those rolls on sunday just so that i could take pics and put it up on the blog for you. so as soon as i have time today (when g is napping) i will post it for ya.
woohoo!! loving the posts!!
I haven't posted my Christmas pics yet and I was thinking about doing it tonight. Better late then never right?
It looks like you guys had a fun anniversary and Christmas!
Post a Comment