Chad and I ate at bucca Di Beppo, and went to see Avatar in 3D. Thanks to some money we got for Christmas. :) Our official anniversary is the 27th, but we went out on the 26th, and that makes six years for us! Go us! Although we are still newly married to many, and we don't have many years under our belts, I feel like it gets better every year.
Avatar was a really good movie, we liked it, and it was fun to wear 3D glasses. haha, not really actually. But the movie was awesome!
This salad, was sooooooooo insanely, deliciously good, it's the Apple Gorgonzola Walnut Salad:

I found
this recipe which looks pretty good, and I fully intend on making it many times over... the. best. salad. ever! the walnuts were awesome too because they were covered in cinnamon or something, everything together was the perfect mix!
On our way down, coming out of the tunnel the sun was so blindingly bright. It was crazy, I've never seen it like that.
3 comments:
happy anni to you two!!!
yahoo avatar and dates!!
I know it is late but Happy Anniversay guys. Boy have the years flown!
Uncle and Ger
Post a Comment