Thursday, May 06, 2010

i forgot to post these








Shanae took some pictures of our family before she left in December. I Love them, she did a great job!

Seriously love them, thanks Shanae! Check them out here.

I was four months pregnant in these and I thought I was soooo huge! hahaha look at me now! :)

6 comments:

echo said...

these are just beautiful.
love them all.

Shanae said...

oh yay, and remember how I need to send you the CD :) It is on its way.

Erin said...

yuo didnt even look prego! i love the second to last one sooo much! she did a great job!

liko said...

i remember checking them out on shanae's blog and i love em!!

Tane and Angela said...

your daughter is beautiful!!! great genes from the mother..(i would say the father too just not to leave him out..but i would feel weird! lol)

ashley said...

cutest family ever. love you all!