Friday, June 04, 2010

today is the day

Today is the day! I am at the hospital to be induced because i have too much fluid and I am overdue, they don't want my water break at home because of a chord prolapse which would need an emergency c section. So here I am just being monitored for now and waiting for the dr to get things started.

Can't wait to see our little guy we get to meet him today! yay!

9 comments:

lizzie said...

I hope all goes well! Good luck. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures.

Lindsay Rondo said...

how exciting Melissa! I can't wait to see him! I hope everything goes well!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! good luck! we will be praying for you! cant wait to meet your little boy!

Dan and Ger said...

Hope Pegasus arrives safely.

Shanae said...

I am so excited for you!!!!! Can't wait to see pics. GOOD LUCK! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU THAT EVERYTHING GOES PERFECTLY!!!!

liko said...

woohoo!!!
the day had finally arrived!!
can't wait to see and meet him!!

Brady said...

oh my gosh! yeah! exciting!. Can't wait to see pictures. I am sure everything is going to go just great!

Stephanie said...

ahhhh! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful baby for uncle to love ! You are awesome Melissa !