Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my valentines (continued from last year)

Last year I wrote a list about the things that I love about Chad, Kaiya and the unborn babe in my belly, saying that I would make a bigger list next year when I knew him better.

Well it is Valentine's day and I know him much better than I did then, however one thing holds just as true now:  He's a mellow, easy going little guy. Don't confuse that with inactive...he's super active and all over the place...i love that too!

so here's the rest of the list of the things I love about Noah.

I love Noah because he's:

always smiling, even when he's got four teeth busting through his gums, the flu and and ear infection
a silly boy
loves to laugh, when anyone is laughing he will laugh with them
loves to be crawl chased all around the house and especially up the stairs
so active
happy
alert
smart
loves to watch people
so curious about his surroundings and the people around him
loves to play, play, play
absolutely loves his sister
I'm his favorite person (close second is his daddy)
and he's my sweet lil boy




Him and his sister are my two most favorite people on the planet:






here are some things we did to celebrate our vday:





 kaiya loved getting valentine's in her new mailbox she made

and even though she was very sick, the scavenger hunt to find this heart bag with candy in it that I made her, made her very happy.

 Chad did a good job finding me some thoughtful, heartfelt valentines day gifts:

this sweet vintage valentine's day card :
 and these saweeet vintage patterns! I love them:


Had a great day with the ones I love, even though my two babes were sickies, they are getting better.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

I can't believe how big Noah is... He and Kaiya are super cute! I love that vintage card Chad got u its so darling. Can't never go wrong with vintage ;)

liko said...

awesome gifts!!! and cute keiki!!

Stephanie said...

I miss you and your babes! I just looked at Kaiya's precious face and missed you guys so much! I love the bag you sewed and am jealous in a good way of your vintage patterns- saweet is right!

Shanae said...

Such fun ideas. I love how you are keeping up on your blog, it is fun to see what you are doing!!! I guess it is time for me to start again;)

Baker Family said...

Ohhh so sweet!!! I miss you guys tons, he's growing soo fast! I'm glad you guys had a good v-day!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the encouragement pal! I wish you were here to help me!!! By the way, did I mention that I absolutely love the new name of the blog and the drawing to match???? Cuz I do!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.